16 Examples Of Creative Car Signage
Who says car signage has to be boring? Certianly not these people! One of the many benefits of having a creative mind and a blank vehicle is being able to let out your funny ideas. Here are 17 examples of funny and creative graphic designs on vehicles
1) This creative plumbing and electrical service utilised a rather eye cathcing motif for their vehicle. The funny use of someone sitting on the toilet, with the lower half of it printed as a graphic on the door, while the top half is taken up by whoever is sitting in the drivers and passenger seat!
2) This van was used to advertise a kitchen refurbishing and rennovation company in London, and while it's not the funniest, it is one of the creative ones we have seen driving around.
3) Check out this taxi back signage for IAMS Pet Food, with a graphic of a dog, and a dog's tail being superimposed over the rear windscreen wiper. Definetly a cute and creative design in our books!
4) Another, much more interesting graphic design! An advertisement for a zoo in The Netherlands, where the graphic shows a snake wrapping itself around a public bus, crushing it. Definetly an eye catching design by any means.
5) A great design for an air conditioning company, specialising in cold storage, air conditioning, and air conditioning servicing. This company, based out of Rendsburg, Germany, use an old school pick up truck graphic deliviering ice cubes.
6) Another design with the same influence from the first photo. This car review website uses a girl in fishnet stockings printed on graphic, sitting in a car. Another comical graphic design!
7) This clever graphic design for a french car repair company shows a van split in half, with a clever message saying "Vehicles Break!... Bodywork Storeroom". Mind you that this is a rough translation, but the message would probably invoke a chuckle from anyone who understnads french!
8) Now for something a little more familiar, here's some friendly competition graphic between FedEx and a DHL Van. Notice how the yellow van printed on the FedEx van doesn't explicity say DHL, but the colours imply who the comapny is. We often see many of these competitve advertisements between leading brands in various industries. This is just one of the many hilarious ones designed and printed.
9) Whilst this design was exclusively created as part of a graphic design competition, this creative ad for a beer company in Germany with the message, roughly saying "Tastes Delicious". It would definitely make us do a double take and check it out. It's quite the creative design!
10) Another nature inspired graphic wrap. This time, an advertisement for Shark Week on National Geographic. The jaws of the great white shark are used as part of the doors that slide open and close. This is another creative example of the possibilites of car vinyl graphics.
11) Here we have a collection of Europcar Vans with custom, comical vinyl graphic designs on their cargo sections. This one shows a lady in a bathtub, relaxing in the back of the truck.
12) Another Europcar graphic design, with three cyclists powering the truck in the back.
13) Here is a special Europcar truck, which was designed in conjunction with Fiat, who were running a promotional campaign for their new 500 two door hatchback.
14) Another clever graphic design! This time it's a stakc of gold bars, with a sleeping guard next to it, inside the van. Of course, there isn't actually a stack of gold in the van, or maybe there is?
15) This is probably the funniest in our opinion. A graphic design of an alien, with a UFO being transported in the back of a Europcar van, with the message "Impossible Transportation" printed up the top. We're sure anybody would have a good laugh at this!
16) Our lucky last graphic design, this other Europcar van in Sweden, with a bedroom layout graphic design on the back. Definetely something that, no doubt, took a while to design.
Have you got any creative ideas that you wanna stick on your vehicle? Doesn't matter how crude, blunt or controversial. Visit us to see how we can turn your vehicle into both a marketing campaign AND a one person comedy show! Contact us for more information at http://www.customgraphics.com.au
or call us up on (02) 9743 4372